There are thousands of children requiring foster care across the United Kingdom and Foster CARES aim to help reduce this foster care shortage. We recruit, assess, train and support our foster carers to provide high quality foster care placements.
Our foster carers express a strong desire to make a difference to a child’s life. They are able to be child focussed as they nuture, encourage & relate to children in the caring, understanding home environment they are providing.
Foster CARES staff provide support for foster carers from regional offices in the North East and Manchester.
Through our network of professionally trained and supported Foster Carers we work closely with families, Local Authorities and others to provide the chance to make a positive and lasting difference to a young person's life and make them feel more confident about their future through high quality family placements.
We are looking to recruit Foster Carers all over the north of England from the Borders, down to Humberside and Merseyside. We are particularly interested in hearing from people with experience in Fostering, other child related work or with just lots of life experience and a belief in themselves that fostering is for them.
All applications are welcome regardless of gender or race.
In return we offer:
- Excellent rates of remuneration with tax incentives (fee and boarding out, between £20,500 an £22,500 per child per year).
- 24 hour, 7 days a week telephone practical support.
- Respite and holiday arrangements catered for.
- Holiday expenses for children’s holidays including spending money.
- Training for carers, including NVQ Level 3.
- Support group meetings.
- Support from an experienced link worker.
If you are interested in becoming a professional Foster Carer with Foster CARES Ltd please call:
- North East office on 01388 458800
- Manchester office on 0161 8727048
- You can also click here to email us